Buying a Property?
Got your building and pest inspection for your new property? Great to hear, but have you had the plumbing inspected? A building inspection does not look for hidden or underground plumbing problems, which are quite often the most expensive to fix. Plumbing is not fully covered in a Building and Pest Inspection. The majority of houses we inspect have one or more problems with their plumbing, whether it is taps that need servicing, leaking toilets, illegal plumbing or gas, water hammer, tree roots in the stormwater or sewer pipes, or a hot water unit nearing it’s use by date.
Our detailed Pre-Purchase Plumbing Inspection reports include:
- CCTV Drain Camera Inspections of Sewer Pipes
- CCTV Drain Camera Inspections of Stormwater Pipes
- Pressure test to determine adequate water supply or underlying issues or leaks.
- Condition report of the gutters and downpipes.
- Surface water report checking adequate drainage is in place.
- Inspection of ventilation systems.
- Comprehensive Hot Water Heater health check, including date, life expectancy
- Valves check
We conduct reports of the following:
- Water lines.
- Taps, flip mixers and fixtures.
- Vanities and pipes below.
- Toilet and cistern.
- Sinks and tubs.
- Hot Water Units